IRT seeks out and completes these certifications to the highest possible industry standards to assure you of our commitment to:
- Managing your materials responsibly and securely
- Protecting the environment through our practices
- Practicing efficient resource use
- Improving risk management
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and, by extension, our clients and the general public
Responsible Recycling (R2):2013
ISO develops international standards, including management systems standards set to practice more efficient resource use and improve risk management.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
IRT is committed to providing the highest quality recycling of non-ferrous and precious metals in a manner protective of the environment and worker health and safety.
IRT is committed to the protection of the environment and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
IRT is committed to continuous improvement in EH&S management and performance achieved through monitoring and rigorous evaluation.
IRT is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
IRT is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing EH&S objectives.
Learn more about what IRT can do for you and your organization.